As Seen in The Journal News on 10/17/10
Does your dog act the way you want them to? Let us show YOU how to become "The Dog Whisperer" in your home.
What We Do
- An Initial Behavior Consultation, Including an Individually Tailored Dog Personality Profile
- Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced Dog Training
- In-Home Training
- Off Leash Training
- Socialization Training
- Crate Training
- Puppy Selection Assistance and Training
- Private Lessons - Your Home or Ours
- All Breeds/Ages/Sizes
- Dog Massage Including Effleurage, Petrissage, and Pincher Palpation
- Nutritional Guidance
- New Baby and Dog Safety
- Poison Awareness and Control
Welcome to Our Website!
Dogs should be a pleasure to live with, but we believe that the dog's human companions need to invest time and patience in teaching their dog to understand what is expected of them.Training dogs should be a balance between fair, firm and fun, and most of all should be consistent. Let our staff of Westchester dog training specialists show you how to further enrich the relationship with your canine companion.
Why Dog Training is a Necessity
A well behaved dog makes a perfect companion and should be a pleasure to live with. Unfortunately, your canine pal isn’t born with inbuilt good behavior and social skills. Although your canine friend is always learning, if you don't teach him good manners and skills, he will invent his own. Training allows you to not only bond with your pet, but to safely and humanely control his behavior.THE TEN MOST COMMON BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS ARE:
- Separation Anxiety
- Inappropriate Elimination
- Jumping Up